Translate

dimanche 6 octobre 2013

Gluten-free shops in Moscow



The best way to get our beloved gluten-free substitutes is to bring them from abroad or have relatives and friends bring them when they come visit us. That's definitely the cheapest way. But for those who don't have the chance to do that, Moscow happens to have (at least) two shops dedicated to gluten-free products and they have more than enough variety on their shelves.

I went to one of them yesterday and really felt I was in gluten-free paradise! They have all the brands you can find in Western Europe (mainly German and Italian brands) and actually much more than I'd seen in the typical organic/gluten-free shops in Paris or London. I even found gnocchi, which I haven't eaten since I became intolerant! 

I expected the prices to be exorbitant and they turned out to be quite alright! Obviously, they are more expensive than in Europe, but it really is not too bad (considering we've all had to get used to paying more for our pack of pasta). Moreover, they often have generous discounts (актции/aktsii) on a series of products.

Check out the amazing range of gluten-free products they have on their website!


The shop I went to is in Dinamo, 10-15 minutes away from the station by foot. I have not yet been to the second one but I will pay them a visit sometime this week. It is near the metro station Marksistkaya and is about 10 min from the station.
Find them on google maps.

Another website sells gluten-free products if you don't like what Dietica offers, it's called Diet-Shop


Here, I hope this helps some of you as I found this discovery to be a very pleasant surprise!

Ciao!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire